Rakmo Institute organizes trainings and seminars on the field of mediation, conflict management and communication.
Basic training for mediators
These dynamic programs provide the fundamentals for those interested in becoming mediators, as well as for anyone aspiring to include mediation skills as part of their professional and personal life.
Advanced training for mediators (participation at the previous basic training is required):
Commited to provide a thorough mediation training the Rakmo Institute presents advanced programs to refine and expand mediation knowledge, skills and techniques.
Training for trainers
This program is designed for experienced mediators who have an interest in developing their capacity to lead, design and deliver effective mediation training programs.
Rakmo institute is organising also several seminars on the following topics:
- Art of conflict management (16 hours)
- Basic of conflict management (8 hours)
- Techniques of conflict management (8 hours)
- Mediation: alternative dispute resolution (16 hours)
- Management of inner conflicts (8 hours)
- Raising awareness about the importance of conflict management (16 hours)
- Raising awareness about the importance of conflict management (40 hours
MANAGEMENT OF ONESELF, RELATIONSHIPS AND COMUMUNICATION
- Anger management (8 hours)
- Stress management (8 hours)
- Dealing with violence and nonviolent communication (8 hours)
- Development of constructive interpersonal relationships (8 hours)
- Quality communication in interpersonal relationships (8 hours)
- Quality communication and constructive interpersonal relationships (16 hours)
- Guidelines for a happy marriage (8 hours)