This book proposes a new approach to perceiving, assesing, managing and
repairing the quality of communication and offers some practical tools.
You will learn about:
- The transformative view of conflict and communication,
- Destructive and constructive conflict interaction,
- Stages of conflict,
- Conflict resiliency,
- Why people sometimes try to avoid conflict,
- Consequences of late conflict intervention,
- Communication wellness,
- Various options for intervention and criteria for their use or implementation,
- New communication standards for organizations and society.